Before starting taking Super Avana it is necessary to examine the directions for this drug and find out what Avanafil is.
In order to know that it is enough to examine pharmacological properties of the medicine and directions for the application.
Indications for use
Super Avana is prescribed for erectile dysfunction and/or premature ejaculation to improve the quality of sex life. This drug is not a sexual stimulator, but it acts only to increase the erection during sexual arousal.
Instructions for use
- Super Avana pills contain 100 mg of Avanafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine
- The optimal daily dose is 1 pill of Super Avana
- Super Avana should be used 45 minutes before a sexual intercourse with a glass of water or juice
- Super Avana may be used not more than once a day because frequent use of pills may cause overdose and side effects appearance.
Contraindications for the use
Super Avana is contraindicated for use in case of:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal/hepatic failures
- Mental disorders
- Application of the antidepressants or drugs containing nitrates
The use of Avanafil and alcohol is strictly prohibited because the interaction of Avanafil/Dapoxetine with ethanol may cause Avanafil side effects and severe allergic reactions.
Avanafil side effects
Using Super Avana a man may experience light dizziness, headache or stuffiness of the nose. Also, light sleepiness or digestion disorder is possible.
Side effects usually go away after 2-3 uses of Super Avana pills.